Tuesday, October 4, 2011

American Woman

I recently read a blog discussing where the best places are to meet good guys. Some said the grocery store, some said church, some even suggested an expensive gym. Then some guy said all this:

[I just thought it was too funny to not share]

"This is a pretty funny post. All the guys are wondering this too!!!! Survey says 98% of guys want a “good and virtuous girl”. The other 2% are tatted up with gauges and bisexual. I am fed up with American women in general, and the world is too. When I studied outside the states American women were always the brunt of the jokes for being slutty, insane (crying, yelling, acting out, etc.), and acting unintelligent. How many girls do you know not on some prescription drug? Aderall, Zoloft, Xanax, ambien?? None of my buddies take pills to cope, but every girl i know does. I live in a house with two other girls, and their purses are like pharmacies and they would even probably tell you they are nuts. Demanding how much their engagement ring should cost and materialist shi*t like this. I would never even think about trying to date them. American Society (reality TV, retarded magazines, fatherless homes and feminist colleges) has bred materialistic women who are incredibly superficial. Guys like class and you can’t buy it at nordstroms or with some +2′s. We have some of the most beautiful girls in America, but the most morally bankrupt and obnoxious as well. The overall American cultural recession is much worse than the economic recession. If I were to do the internet dating thing, I wouldn’t even check my surrounding area. I would look in France, Germany, Spain, Ireland and Utah."

No comments:

Post a Comment