Saturday, March 3, 2012

Time to Let Go

I recently gave up the company that I created. I put a lot of passion into creating swimwear that the world had never seen before. My goal was to not just create unique designs, but designs that would flatter a woman's figure like none other. However, my passion became my burden when my business partner began to meddle in my personal life. Yes, he was a great and supportive friend, and in all friendships there are up and downs, but the downs just began to mount up into an emotional hoard that the producers at tlc wouldn't dare tackle. So it is with great relief that I walk away from the dysfunction. Since the few days that have passed since announcing my resignation I'm sleeping through the nights again and I lost three pounds without altering my diet or eating habits. As C.S. Lewis said "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."

2 comments:

  1. i totally agree! forward is far better than behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a follow up, I would like to add that he used this entry as justification for shutting down my social media sites. His typical cowardly behavior and creepy demeanor reaffirms that I made the right decision.

    ReplyDelete